With a Planned Gift You Can:
- Give local at-risk youth a safe second-home
- Guarantee a strong and stable future for our community’s children
- Ensure that every kid, no matter what their circumstances, gets the opportunity to succeed
Donor Advised Funds
A donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to support Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest. If you have a donor advised fund managed by Fidelity Charitable®, Schwab Charitable®, or BNY Mellon Charitable® you can use DAF Direct to recommend a gift to Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest directly from our website.
Just enter an amount in the form below and click NEXT to complete your recommendation. For all other DAFs please contact your investment manager and inform them of your intent to support Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest.
Charitable IRA Rollover
The Charitable IRA Rollover allows individuals age 70½ and older to make direct transfers of up to $100,000 per year (and up to $200,000 per year for married couples) from individual retirement accounts to qualified charities without having to count the transfers as income for federal tax purposes. Since no tax is incurred on the withdrawal, gifts do not qualify for an income tax charitable deduction, but are eligible to be counted toward an individual’s minimum required distribution.
Contact Laura Terzigni, Director of Resource Development, at 508-485-4912 or email@example.com for instructions on how to complete a Charitable IRA Rollover.
- A gift in a will or living trust
- A gift of a new or existing life insurance policy
- A beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy
- A gift of financial accounts
- A gift of retirement benefits
- A gift of a savings bond
- A gift of long-term appreciated stock